This mod aims to improve realism in F1 2014 with a few changes :
- Williams is now better
- Ferrari and RB a bit slower
- Rosberg a bit faster
- Realistic damages for the player and AI
- AI is more aggressive and tries to overtake better in straight lines
-AI will try to overtake in corners if it has the opportunity but will not if there is a risk of crash
- AI will avoid crashes as much as possible in turns (so no longer a Monaco race with 3 cars crossing the finish line)
A short video at Monaco :
Let me know if I need to improve something and I will do my best.
Version 1.2 :
The mod is now compatible with the +7 tracks mod.
Just overwrite the database with the new one included if you want to use both.
Version 1.3 :
This update adds more realistic mistakes and failures for the AI.
- AI is more likely to make mistakes under pressure.
- AI and player can now suffer from engine, brakes or tyres failures with a realistic rate.