Last season's trailer can show you what to expect:
F1 2013 Realism mod
The F1 2013 Realism mod is made for people who like to play offline modus but do like realism, what is an f1 game without realism?
This mod (v0.5) contains the following:
Realistic AI behaviour
2013 Car Pace
- AI will overtake more
- AI will not back out when they are on the inside at a corner
- AI rarely (but they do) brake late and crash into other drivers
- AI will not wait until all cars get passed when they are off the track, but will try to merge into the field
- All cars have the pace according the 2013 season. (Fully released with v1tek's F1 2013 season release, half of it is already released in this)
Realistic AI strength
- 2013 car race pace will be updated every time when there occurs a noticable difference mid-season.
Mechanical Failures and DNF's
- AI drivers pace is up to date according to the 2013 season (Released with v1tek's F1 2013 season release)
- AI is more aggressive
- AI will have more mechanical failures than CM last released patch
- Mechanical failures happen according to 2012 season, That means STR will have more mechanical failures than Ferrari.
- Each race will have between 1-5 cars that will retire due mechanical failures, the total can sum up to 7 if there occur some crashes.
- The DNF's can depend on your racing skill, if you make a lot of mistake the AI gets caught in this and crash into each other. So be sure you're up to the difficulty settings where you belong!
- This mod contains a improved damage model
This mod is still a 0.5 version, which means its not finished. This is because there still isnt a proper 2013 season mod it will run on. After v1tek's 2013 season mod this will be an add-on for that mod. Its build on that mod.
- Tyre wear will be according the 2013 season, so RBR will be more aggressive on their tyres than Lotus (Released with v1tek's F1 2013 season release).
This mod is physics only, so no graphical and textual stuff.