Click here to get back to the main page of this mod.
- Fixed too high Jordan Performance on 80 - 90 AI Difficulty
- Fixed FIA Cockpit Badge which showed "2017" when you where pulled into the garage
- Added Track Selection Screens + removed Track layouts on those screens
- Decreased Performance of Scuderia Ferrari
- Updated Tyre system to fix inconsistent tyre strategies of AI in 25% 50% and 100% races: The Slicks are now dry tyres and all wets are now full wet tyres, all tyres now have standard wear and the same time delta. This way the AI will always choose a one stop strategy. Thats the best i can balance the tyres as AI strategies are not changable.
- Updated all Tyre Icons
- Fixed some errors in the Language Files
- fixed driver hand positions in career mode
- Dry and Wet Tyres having the incorrect surface treads. That will be fixed in a later patch.
The 2005 season mod we have been working hard to finish is finally here! A huge thanks goes to everyone who was involved in the development process in one way or other, not everyone will be officially credited here but anyone that was around in our Discord that helped us test or promote the mod deserves thanks!
People who officially contributed to the mod with links to their RaceDepartment profiles so you can find their other mods, or other links for them like PayPal (if you'd like to donate) or YouTube (if you want to see their content)
@Dimitar Vitanov Youtube | Paypal
This mod edits a huge amount of things in the game which is why this mod has been split to 10 parts! You need to download all 10 parts in order to get the full experience!
Make sure you read the README file! (Click on "Find more Info at" in the upper left part of this site) In there we also give essential tipps and tricks for playing with this mod!
If you find issues with the mod contact us in the support thread (http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/f1-2005-season-mod-part-1.144940/) and any questions you have should be asked there, not in a review!
To make the mod accessible to most players we have made it copy-paste installation! You can just paste the F1 2017 folder in each part to your game directory ((your steam location)\Steam\steamapps\common) and then replace all existing files!
It is possible that there is some errors in the mod, if you find them please report those problems to us!
Mod showcase from Tom97HD
Career mode gameplay:
F1 2005 season mod Patches 1.0.2
2005 season mod for F1 2017!