This version is a direct replacement of kenken's evoHUD. It comes with 1.5 release of evoHUD dll's.
You should consider this download an Alpha build. It may work. It may not.
The final "product" hopes to include an in-game GUI for adjusting the position and configuration options of each widget. We thank KenKen for his help in getting this far.
Configuration option file is located here:
(file appears once you go on track for the first time after installing evoHUD+)
Widget files which contain some information on what the options do are located here:
Some people experience the whole game crashing after track loads or when you go out on track. This is a bug that exists in both evoHUD and evoHUD+. Despite lots of effort we can not find the cause. Things that have worked for others are:
This version of evoHUD has the following improvements:
- Rename Automobilista folder to something else
- Move Automobilista to a different hard drive
Many of the ideas were cloned from gidHUD. An excellent hud in it's own right.
- widgets split into separate files allowing easy customisation
- configuration options split into separate file so that they are not lost every time you update evoHUD+
- Optimal tire pressure and temperatures can be collated and used to give better feedback to the player. A selection of cars have already had their "optimals" gathered and they are saved in "Automobilista\Plugins\evoHUD\configs\carOptimals.nut"
- Session Information widget (thanks to @Martin Fiala )
- Average fuel usage per lap
- Improved track map
- Improved leader board
- many many other changes I can't remember
- @kenken for the development of evoHUD
- @Tony and @Jamie for help with trying to find the cause of the evoHUD crash
- @Christo Nieuwoudt for the many hours helping diagnose various issues, additional ideas and great feedback
- @DaVeX↯ for design ideas and suggestions
- @Martin Fiala for additional ideas, support and code (not to mention his own mod of evoHUD available here)
- Anyone else who helped!