This is an ALPHA version. It may well be broken!
It includes the essential files from kenken's evoHUD version 184.108.40.2064:
Use at your own risk!
Installation / Updating
- In-game positioning of widgets
- In-game changing of widget options
- Options can be specific to sessions (practice, race, qualifying, etc)
- Modular approach allowing others to develop widgets for evoHUD+
If you do not have evoHUD+ already installed you can skip items 1 & 2.
- Rename your evoHUD+ config folder (located here: Automobilista\Plugins\evoHUD\configs\) to something like "configOld".
- Delete your widgets folder (located here: Automobilista\Plugins\evoHUD\widgets\).
- Extract to your automobilista directory. Overwrite any existing files.
- Go to the Automobilista\Plugins\evoHUD and run the "DBCreator.exe" file. This will allow the trackMap to work.
- Launch Automobilista and enjoy
This is uploaded with permission from kenken as stated in this post:
- Some people experience the whole game crashing after track loads or when you go out on track. This is a bug that exists in both evoHUD and evoHUD+. Despite lots of effort we can not find the cause. Things that have worked for others are:
- Rename Automobilista folder to something else
- Move Automobilista to a different hard drive
- Enabling the Pit Board causes occasional full game crashes. It is disabled by default.
- The leaderboard relative to player option does not work properly.
- You are free to use evoHUD+ as is.
- No warranty or guarantee is provided.
- Use at your own risk.
- Do not upload any modifications without permission from the author of evoHUD+ (Nobkins on RaceDepartment.com).
- Additional widgets are encouraged and if of a high standard can be submitted for inclusion with the original download by contacting the author of evoHUD+.
- Permission to distribute the required files from evoHUD has been granted by kenken.
- Portions of this software are copyright (c) 2017 The FreeType Project (www.freetype.org). All rights reserved.
- @kenken for the development of evoHUD
- @Tony and @Jamie for help with trying to find the cause of the evoHUD crash
- @Christo Nieuwoudt for the many hours helping diagnose various issues, additional ideas and great feedback
- @DaVeX↯ for design ideas and suggestions
- @Martin Fiala for additional ideas, support and code (not to mention his own mod of evoHUD available here)
- Anyone else who helped!
Many of the ideas were cloned from gidHUD. An excellent hud in it's own right.