02.12.2016. Now Ford Sierra is not go to the pit stop during a race!
26.11.2016. Update to version 1.02.
- NEW SOUND for Ford Sierra RS500 DTM and Vauxhall Cavalier 1990. Compatible with AC v1.10.2!
- Corrected name of the track Mills for new version 1.2. Do not forget to update the Mills track to v1.2!
- Replace track Brands Hatch by Riverside.
DTM Championship '80s-'90s. Racing cars DTM seemed to me the most real and "live" from all races in Assetto Corsa and I decided to make this championship.
All drivers, teams, cars and skins are real! Cars colorings and sponsors for each driver corresponds to the real in the DTM championships. This can be easily verified in Google or here http://www.touringcarworld.de/dtm-4.html
14 opponents, 12 races, practice 20 minutes, qualifying 15 minutes, race about 20 minutes.
BMW M3 E30 DTM
Alfa Romeo 155 TI V6
Mercedes-Benz 190E EVO II
Ford Sierra RS500 DTM
Vauxhall Cavalier 1990
I tested the 30 tracks (Race Weekends complete) with these cars and chose 12 of the most exciting races for the championship:
All references to the missing tracks and cars are given in the file "info".
1. First of all, download and install the missing tracks and cars. Update obligatorily Mills track to version 1.2!!!
2. Only after that unzip and put "content" folder inside your Assetto Corsa main folder. This is important because for example in the tracks Zolder and Hockenheimring fixed bugs with AI. And in Sierra and Vauxhall slightly changed the engine settings for competitiveness + sound fix for AC v1.10.2.
Please report bugs, issues and wishes, thank you and have fun!