CleanHUD is a minimalist HUD replacement for AMS using a set of new widgets designed from the ground up to be clean and modern in design. Widgets included currently are:
- Relative Positioning and Race Info (laps/position/leading and trailing drivers)
- Gear indicator: switches to red font near redline
- Fuel and Remaining Laps
- Sector Times
- Reiza's Delta Bar is now included in my layout, invisible by default, toggle with CTRL+D
- Sector Times widget uses hotkeys. By default they are CTRL+Z/X to page through the standings, CTRL+C to switch modes (best times, last lap times), and CTRL+V to toggle visibility. Sector Times is hidden by default, just use the hotkey to show it, however.
- CleanHUD now replaces the default HUD in all sessions. Backup your overlay and overlay_race.ini if you think you'll want to restore them, or delete them and do a Steam cache verify to get Reiza's layouts back.
Simply extract the zip to the root of your AMS install (Steam\steamapps\common\AMSBeta\ by default), allowing it to overwrite the overlay_race.ini and overlay.ini files when it asks. If it asks about input_bindings.ini, only replace this if you haven't made any custom bindings, otherwise, go set them up yourself, or mine will overwrite yours. If you'd rather place items yourself with the editor, then you can ignore the prompt to overwrite.