Hi guys and welcome to a little addition to career mode.
Its based off the Blancpain Endurance series with each track in its season order except Paul Ricard which has been replaced with Imola. Because of the AI unable to pit the laps are unfortunately limited to 10 however as soon as this barrier is removed I plan to update it to include 1 hour and 2 hour races. In addition, when new GT3 cars are added again I'll update.
Please inform me of any issues or bugs when using the mod and I'll try and fix it. Thanks!
Thank-you to Alex Odell, Ryan Lee, Gr3nox and [RSR]Deathstroke for the skins used in this mod.
- Choice between the BMW, Mclaren and the Mercedes GT3 cars
- 90 minute practice session, 60 minute qualifying
- Green track to replicate real life track conditions at a race weekend
- 11 AI opponents - 4 BMWs, 4 Mclarens and 3 Mercedes
- 100% AI difficulty
- 5 tracks to replicate real season - Monza, Silverstone, Imola (replacing Paul Ricard), Spa and the Nurburgring
- Spa starts at 8am with 22x time speed to replicate as best as possible the Spa 24 hours.
- Real life driver names from the series
- Correct liveries from the series (although some are from 2013 due to the lack of 2014 Blancpain skins currently available)
- Championship structure