GRID2 BayetasMod 0.8 PC - Race Immersion Mod is a complete overhaul of GRID2 aimed at providing a realistic and immersive racing experience.
Tested in: Fanatec GT2 Wheel (FW 756 - 540º) – Logitech G27 - Xbox 360 Pad (Corded and Wireless) - Razer Onza Tournament
1. New physics and car settings/handling for higher realism.
2. 12 new Immersive Camera Views + Replay cameras. (for a list of cameras see below)
3. Improved lighting and visuals rendering. Lots of changes both in locations and cameras settings for a more realistic look. Softer lens flares, adjusted colour balance, tonemap, DoF, motion blur, distortion, bloom, dust, streaks, etc.
4. Optimized HQ Settings for top visuals quality and performance (+60fps @ 2560x1440 - Radeon7970)
5. Improved ForceFeedback for wheels. (You may need to recalibrate your ingame FFB strengths balance using it, but this FFB is MUCH more realistic if you drive using a wheel)
6. TrackIR support. Works too during Flashbacks and in realtime during Replays. There is a special camera support in Cameras 2 and 3 (Extreme Immersive strength 1-2) that allows to use a control to turn the head back smoothly while using TrackIR all the time to look backwards.
7. No Engineer speech during the race.
8. Realistic used tyres textures.
9. No Intro logo videos.
10. No stickers.
SPA Francorchamps Brands Hatch Red Bull Ring Hong Kong - 60fps HQ Video
Japan - Alfa Romeo C4 - 60fps HQ Video
Barcelona - Cameras 1 to 6 - Nissan Fairlady Z - 60fps HQ Video
Barcelona – Cameras 3, Replay, 12 - Nissan Fairlady Z - 60fps HQ Video
Gameplay Video in Camera 3 (Extreme Immersive 2) with TrackIR
If you like this mod and would like it to be improved leave your comments and suggestions below. Any kind of constructive feedback will be appreciated.