Autumn Mod for Assetto Corsa Tracks 1.0
Autumn Trees and landscapes for Nordschleife, Nurburgring, Imola, Monza, Mugello, RedBull Ring and SPA.
With Autumn Mod for Assetto Corsa Tracks you can change the textures of several Kunos Original Tracks with an Autumnal Skin for the vegetation and landscape.
- Extract the .rar archive into the main AC folder
- run JGSM.exe and activate the chosen mods (Albe's..) from the avaible list
- Strongly Suggested: Install Good and bad weathers 3.0 by Peter Boese for custom weathers and Natural Graphics Mod 3.8 by Chris Kennedy for standard weathers.
- Set Saturation between 84-89 in AC in-game visuals settings for best results
- If upgrading from previous version deactivate the mods with JGSM.exe, replace the old folders in the MOD folder with the new ones in the rar and activate back with JGSM.exe
- Albe's Imola
- Albe's Monza
- Albe's Mugello
- Albe's Nords 1.1
- Albe's Nurb
- Albe's RBRing
- Albe's SPA
- SweetFX (with custom LumaSharpen Settings for 4k screens - Optional)
Inspired by the great work by JW Modding with "Winter Monza" Mod I challenged myself in achieving a photorealistic and detailed Autumn landscape for several tracks, mainly for the Green Hell and later for other tracks by modding the original game's textures. To get the best from this mod I strongly recommend calibrating your monitor and download and install Natural Graphics Mod 3.8 by Chris Kennedy (shots taken below are taken with his weathers and ppfilters). I also added a custom SweetFX profile to slightly enhance the in game graphics and textures depht (may not be compatible with VR).
If you enjoy this work feel free to buy me a coffe!
DONATE via Paypal
Chris Kenendy, Peter Boese and JW Modding for their inspiring mods.