Aspertsham – real public roads in Bavaria
Track for Assetto Corsa, made from scratch.
This is my first track ever. I still have to learn many things about track making.
At the moment it's for hotlapping only.
The track is located in Upper Bavaria (80 km away from Munich) and is 3.6 km long with very narrow roads. The layout is more or less a classic triangle circuit with three slow corners, connected by straights and some bends.
- no track map (please follow the arrows on the small wood signs)
- no track cameras
- no ai
- some missing collision boxes (especially for trees)
- number of pits: 2
- physics "road" for everything, no grass or dirt surface
- the mesh is not finished yet, it's too rough in some places/corners
- still one big mesh, no subdivision in smaller parts
- still too many textures and materials, therefore high DIP
- some placeholder textures, missing objects
- texture mapping wrong in some places
- small lines above a few textures (wrong uv coordinates)
BMW model from the Assetto Corsa Forum thread "shared content for modders", author unknown. If you are the author, please contact me, so I can give proper credit.
I hope you like it.