Thank you for downloading SENSIDAMAGE MOD for the AMS openwheelers & tintops.
Videos by: DriftManiaX (Thanks for testing)
The mod increases the sensitivty of the cars damage beyond the 100% setting in game. The damage model is still the same only the cars parts sensitivity has been adjusted to make parts come off easier.
- More chance of a safety car.
- AI will crash and retire unlike before i found most races would finish with no DNFs.
- Less likely to get away with banging and bumping your way through a pack of openwheelers.
- No more bouncing off walls and carrying on, hit a wall your pretty much done for.
- Overall you will find yourself changing the way you race AI.
1: Back up all files ( I have provided the original files as backups )
2: Go into the cars folder you want to edit e.i E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista\GameData\Vehicles\F3
3: replace the F3_Damage.ini with the new edited one
4: Go into AMS and try it out, use the damage adjustment between 50-100 (100 being very sensitive)
IT WILL NOT WORK ONLINE UNLESS EVERYONE HAS THIS MOD INSTALLED. YOU MAY GET MISMATCHES IN PUBLIC SERVERS.
Karts and supertrucks have not been added.