Easy to use tool for creating entry_list.ini file based on race results.
Installation and use guide
1. Extract zip content to any preferable location.
2. Run ACGridManager.exe, make sure you have instaled .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42642).
3. Set path to the acServer.exe folder (path is saved for the future use in config.ini).
4. Open any results .json (QUALIFY or RACE type) file and work on your new grid.
5. When done with setting up, click on "Create 'entry_list.ini' File" button. This action will generate "entry_list.ini" file. File is saved to the .../server/cfg folder (based on the previously set path).
If you want to disable overwrite file prompt, set in config.ini "OverwriteEntryList = true".
6. Restart acServer.exe with the appropriate server_cfg.ini for race 2 format (no practice or qualy session).
- Creating reverse grid with preview.
- New grid based on personal best times.
- Setting ballast with preset rules or built-in functions.
... more to come.
Any suggestion or found bugs report here or http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/ac-grid-manager.43189/.
In case app doesn't support your league requirements, message me if you want custom made app and if possible some common suggested features will be implemented in public releases.