First, sorry for my broken english.
After seeing several License Plates made by @velofosse, I've decided to trying make some plates for Assetto Corsa.
Ferrari LaFerrari with São Paulo Plate on Interlagos Circuit.
In October 2014, all five members of Mercosur (Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay and Venezuela) have agreed to implement a common format for vehicle plates like the European Union and their database shared for every member for 1. January 2016. Uruguay introduced the new series in March 2015 and Argentina in April 2016. Brazil, Paraguay and Venezuela will be introducing in 1. January 2017.
For all members, all plates has a white background (with some watermarks) with a blue stripe on top with Mercosur logo and identification with country name and flag. License number font is FE Engschrift, used mainly in Germany. License number will have different colors for each application:
Unlike other members, Brazilian plates will have also a state flag, a city coat of arms, a 2D Matrix code with some informations, a Security hologram sticker and a plastic seal which bounds the plate to the vehicle (License plates belongs to the car, not to the owner).
- Black: privately owned vehicles
- Red: "Commercial" vehicles (Buses, Taxis, Trucks, etc.) and driving schools
- Blue: Official use (government-owned cars: police departments,fire departments, federal, state or city public services)
- Gold: Diplomatic vehicles
- Green: Factory vehicles under testing or dealer-testing.
- Grey: Collector's items (vehicles older than 30 years in excellent state of conservation and in original state - with more than 80% of its original components).
- All plates were made trying to simulate the new pattern and security features which will be introduced by 2017. (PDF in portuguese)
- Proportions are incorrect, despite almost all plates in the game are Euro-sized (520x110/120mm or 20.5x4.3/4.7 inches). Original brazilian plates are smaller (400x130mm or 15.7x5.1 inches)
- There's no plastic seal on the plate as in real life.
- Because Registro Nacional de Veículos Automotores (RENAVAM) haven't decide which combination of letters and numbers will be used, I've used seven characters, four letters and three numbers.
- Plates will not work at Abarth 595 SS and Japanese Car Pack cars!
Ferrari F40 with Rio de Janeiro Plate on Jacarepaguá Circuit.
Package with 27 plates: 26 for each State Capital and one for Federal District.
- Unzip the package.
- Select your desired state folder (ex: Rio de Janeiro)
- Open a new window and go to Cars under Asseto Corsa folder (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars)
- Open your desired car folder (for example, BMW 1M is bmw_1m folder. ks_* folders (ex: ks_nissan_370z) are Dreampack cars.)
- Inside the folder, search for "skin" folder. There are all avaliable colors.
- Select your desired color folder (ex: 0_orange)
- If you want to backup the Kunos archives, copy Plate_D.dds and the Plate_NM.dds into another folder or rename them.
- Copy Plate_D.dds and the Plate_NM.dds archives from your desired state folder and paste into your car color folder from step 6.
2017 Brazilian License Plates (Mercosur) 2016-08-15
Novas placas brasileiras modelo Mercosul