The 1988 McLaren MP4/4 mod bring players the iconic car from the 1988 Formula One World Championship. Piloted by Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost, the MP4/4 left it's mark in the history books by winning 15 of the 16 races in that year. Designed by Steve Nichols with assistance from the team's Technical Director Gordon Murray, the MP4/4 sported the Honda RA168-E V6 Turbo engine boasting 650 bhtp. The car would eventually bring Ayrton Senna home to his first Formula One World Championship victory by beating team mate Alain Prost in the season finale at Adelaide.
- Highly Detailed McLaren MP4/4 3D Model
- Realistic physics
- Scratch made sounds
- Various McLaren livery styles included
- Mod Production Manager: Petros Mak
- McLaren MP4/4 3D Vehicle by: Raymond Schram
- UV Mapping by: Juandi Sanchez
- 2D Textures by: Juandi Sanchez
- In-Game Specialist: Stephen Young
- AC Physics by: David Dominguez
- Sounds by: Alvaro Perez
The 2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Join the conversation here.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.
1988 McLaren MP4/4 1.0
1988 McLaren MP4/4 mod by MAK Corp