Assetto Corsa: Tech Preview 0.99 Now Available
A new version of the popular Assetto Corsa Tech Preview has been released by Kunos Simulazioni bringing the PC simulation up-to-date with version 0.99 which can be downloaded from the game website. This version includes one car, one track, various difficulty levels and two game-play modes: free practice and time attack.
Besides the improved gameplay the development team added 18 news official car skins for the Lotus Elise SC and support for pretty much all available controllers.
The new build addresses the framerate spikes problems, corrects some issues with control devices and has several other fixes and improvements:
- Fixed high spike % due to incorrect thread synchronization
- Fixed car remaining on gas when returning to pits
- New system to avoid redundant calls to DirectInput
- Potential fix for the laggy launcher UI after returning from a session
- More debbuging output during the controller configuration screen
- Further .ini validation and formatting on launch
- Fix for kmh/mph unit selection
Only available for netKar Pro owners
The Tech Preview is available only for netKar Pro owners. You can pick up your copy for a reduce price (Eur 6,99) here if you want instant access to the preview. A free-to-play demo will be released for everybody at a later date.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.