Euro Truck Simulator 2: Update 1.3
SCS Software released their Patch 1.3 for Euro Truck Simulator 2 today. Steam edition will follow soon, but all digital and retail copies can be updated!
At last, we are releasing a new update to ETS2! Lots of fixes and improvements, and a new patch application which should hopefully make the updating procedure a lot smoother.
It may be a good idea for you to back-up your player profile (look for it in Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2), especially if you are using mods which may have compatibility problems with this update. This way you would have a fall-back option to temporarily revert to a previous version in case of problems.
Steam edition of the game will be updated later today, please have patience with us, this patch is applicable to all retail as well as digital editions of the game except for the Steam build.
What’s new in this update:
- official licenses from Iveco and Volvo
- ability to change the company name, logo or preferred brand
- retarder (automatic or manual)
- per-profile mod selection (can be overridden using -force_mods command line parameter)
- support local currencies of each country in the game
- gearbox accessory selection
- new online radio stations (now up to 190 stations)
- physics takes into account different weights for trailers and cargos
- Renault Premium upgrades
- Renault Magnum side-skirts are now an optional upgrade
- hired driver log
- hired drivers more likely to find suitable cargo on the way back
- re-hired driver issue fixed
- ferry fee is not charged to player for quick jobs
- UK distances in GPS fixed
- fixed memory leak when playing mp3 files using radio
- improved handling of corrupted save files
- improved resiliency to some types of corruptions caused by mod removal
- fixed cabin blur during rain
- over 200 map changes and fixes
- several German roads thoroughly tweaked and prettyfied
- bump causing damage on German A3 fixed
- powerline columns in the middle of the road removed
- gas station in Bremen
- AI curves fixing on some prefabs
- increased vertex buffer sizes to improve game stability with more detailed vehicle models
- Product Key verification step added, only genuine keys in good standing accepted as of version 1.3+
Further information and support can be found on the ETS2 forum.
Only registered users can comment.