Assetto Corsa: Rover Mini Cooper New Previews
Over the last couple of months two enthusiastic RaceDepartment members have been busy gathering information to build a Rover Mini Cooper for Assetto Corsa. While CCX is focusing on the physics of this little car Dinca Andrei embraced the opportunity to create the models.
In the Assetto Corsa forums (see the modding section) you can closely follow the development of the car and the first WIP video and renders are ready to be released to the public as a small teaser of what is to come.
- Accurate physics based on manufacturer data and measurements take from the real car – performance as close as possible to the real thing.
- Scratch built 3D model, built from detailed reference photographs of the real car and accurate blueprints.
- Custom sounds which replicate the experience of driving this iconic car.
- All manufacturer colour options will be included, from the stunning Tahiti Blue (pictured) to the iconic Almond Green, as well as the option of having a Union Jack or Chequered Flag Roof.
- Included in the zip file of the mod will be a 40+ page PDF with details about the Mini’s history, manufacturer specifications and extracts from rare period brochures and magazines. You will not find these elsewhere on the internet!
Of course once this mod will be near completion we will celebrate the release in our upcoming casual racing club events. For now leave your reactions/suggestion/help offers below or head over to the dedicated thread in the forums.
If you are working on AC mods yourself please contact us so we can keep track of the development and report about it when there is news share with the community!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.