F1 2012 The Game: Patching It Up, Episode #11
This time around it took CM 5 days to release another patch, keeping the support for the recently released F1 2012 The Game up. However, Codemasters announced that this will be – very likely – the last patch on PC. This should mean that there are either no known issues left or none of them is considered a biggie. However, seeing how great the support has been so far Codemasters will surely release another patch if it’s necessary.
This update addresses the following issues:
- Made an improvement to the AI under braking that will stop them from crashing in to the back of the player so frequently.
- Deactivated the run_on_cpu option which was added with the last patch. The feedback given did not indicate that this improved the framerate for anybody.Fixed two issues when using the Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP Wheel.
- The default Logitech control profile is always selected after player attempts to customise the controls with this wheel.
- Placeholder graphic shown for View Replay button icon when using a Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP Wheel as no button/key is assigned to View Replay.
- If you’re getting a stuttering during gameplay please try turning your Anti Aliasing setting down.
- If you have the incorrect race distance in season two issue please try: from the Main Menu select Career -> Career -> Settings -> Race Settings. Back out (you don’t need to change anything) and scroll back to the Main Hub.
Due to the nature of console patches their release will follow shortly after the PC version since they require additional submission and authorisation from Microsoft and Sony in advance. This is probably the main reason for Codemasters trying to bundle console patches together. The first console patch for players of the US version, however, should arrive within the next week. All other players should’ve received console patch #1 already.
For more on F1 2012 The Game in general visit our popular F1 2012 The Game forums with the latest discussions and also the place for modding resources (the ultimate HD mod compilation amongst it), custom club and league races, setups and much more.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.