F1 2012 The Game: Patch #9
After almost a full week without releasing a patch CodeMasters is back in the patching business and released the ninth patch for F1 2012 The Game on Steam today.
This update addresses the following issues:
- Made some improvements to the online game so car positions should be more accurate and less twitchy at high speeds.
- Made some PC Framerate improvements for those people who had an FPS drop after patches.
- Fixed the wheel weight property so that it will now work correctly
- Fixed the final results screen for the client in a Co-op session so they see their stats not the hosts.
- Fixed two infrequent crashes.
Codemasters also confirmed that console patches have been submitted to both Sony & Microsoft and are now subject to approval.
The patches for PS3 and Xbox 360 have now been sent for submission with the relevant first parties. We anticipate that the PS3 patch for Europe – English / French / German / Italian / Spanish and Japan will be released at the end of this week. The Xbox 360 patch should be released early next week. Finally the PS3 patch for European Polish / Russian and American versions will follow in another week or two.
(Lewis Hamilton in his McLaren-Mercedes at Spa, imitating the state of the game on release day.)
For more on F1 2012 The Game in general visit our popular F1 2012 The Game forums with the latest discussions and also the place for modding resources, custom club and league races, setups and much more.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.