F1 2012 The Game: Patch #10
2 days after patch #9 has been released it’s time to grab some more fixes from Steam. Due to the nature of console patches their release will follow shortly after the PC version since they require additional submission and authorisation from Microsoft and Sony in advance. This is probably the main reason for Codemasters trying to bundle console patches together.
However, the first PS3 patch (containing the first PC patches) for Europe – English / French / German / Italian / Spanish and Japan has been released already. The Xbox 360 patch should be released early next week. Finally the PS3 patch for European Polish / Russian and American versions will follow in another week or two.
- Made some more minor improvements to the online. We’re keen to get feedback on these changes via our forums.
- Fixed an issue which would show a session to be “In The Lobby” when players were actually racing.
- Fixed an issue where the Engineer would always be one place out when talking about your position relative to your objective.
- Fixed some minor text issues with emails and press clipplings.
- If you have seen lower GPU usage and framerate drop on the more recent patches you can try adding the line <track_info_system run_on_cpu=”0” /> to hardware_settings_config.xml in Documents\My Games\FormulaOne2012\hardwaresettings. If this does cause unwanted side effects, please undo the change by deleting the line from the config.
For more on F1 2012 The Game in general visit our popular F1 2012 The Game forums with the latest discussions and also the place for modding resources, custom club and league races, setups and much more.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.