Tactile Immersion - General Discussion - Hardware & Software

The idea is either to move the plywood plate directly to the seat spring or cutting 2 smaller pieces and boltthe pucks on then squeeze them in

Maybe start a trial run by ziptying the shakers to the springs.
My "trial run" with BST-2 ziptied to the brake pedal lasted well over a year :redface: before I fabricated a mount.

As you said might not be super comfy so the other option iam thinking would be to bolt the pucks on each side of the silver seat frame you see in the picture

Still not convinced the Pucks (and Nobsounds) have the power to shake the whole seat from the mounting plates. (also a lot of energy will be "wasted" into the rest of the rig)

But, by all means try it out, all you have to loose is some time tinkering
(and some obsolete holes in the seat mount)

@stigs2cousin
thanks for sharing your experience and the thoughts about my user case.

the Dayton puck/Nobsound is actually a good combo at the back of the seat and on the pedals plate, I need to improve the "under the seat" haptics now so lets experiment indeed.

Last edited:
I have 4 i just sit directly on. They are not tied/bolted to anything, they are just laying on the seat and they work and shake great. Eventually im going to make a pillow like this
for them instead of just placing a flat pillow on top of them. But like stigscousin said some times "Trial runs" go longer than expected lol.

The good thing about this setup style, Is no energy is lost into the rig, it all goes str8 to your thighs and bum/lower back and i feel it may be more quiet at night also since it doesnt shake the entire rig.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 108 55.7%