Classic cars vs classic cars

I discover some classic track but I'm not sure whick classics cars, can be the best to try on those for the right track... There is a ressource somewhere so i can use the right classic car on the right classic tracks ?

thank

what is according to you “ classic “ and what specific racing series, F1/cross/LeMans ?? For me a classic track is everything before 1971.
The best free “classic” tracks you can find here, are made by Fat-Alfie, the rest never reach his level of craftsmanship. Avoid all those converted from old racegames tracks, only suitable for old race games nostalgia reason or Nintendo comic-book racing. There are some exceptions but 95% is rubbish.

Last edited:
Classic track/car combination .. is personal.

For me, a mostly hotlapping or track day mode, I had a blast driving on Bremgarten with a TCL Ford Fairlane 66. The mostly sweeping long turns matches the massive but slide friendly Fairlane encouraged me to venture just a little outside of my confort zone..

I think something not terribly grippy tires works, and cars with low or no aero, soft not so stiff cars, for me, anyway. Enjoy!

My current favorites/combinations are:

- GPL cars (THR) in Spa67 or classic Monza and Nürburgring
- 71 Nascars (THR) in Riverside
- CanAm Series (THR) in Bridgehampton
- That old Maserati (from Kunos I think) in Bremgarten
- Ford GT40 in classic Sebring
- Trans Am Series (THR I think) in classic Watkins Glen

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 34 15.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 27 12.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 30 13.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 75 34.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 122 56.5%