rF2 2024mula 1 Monaco Grand Prix - Monday 20th May 2024

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
great race in the end didnt really liked the start with the wrong compound went in the pit literally stopped trying to find the menu for the tyres in the end i tried in auto mode but this game is worse than f1 games literally the ai gave me the soft compound under rain condition so i went in to pit again this time found the button for the menu and i went finally for the Inter, i was almost lapped in 5 laps :O_o: .
rFactor 2 doesn't have an AI that chooses your tyres, it is something you have to do yourself. Whatever you did with your setup window between the warmup and the race, you'll have set it to Softs somehow (maybe by going out and testing if it was dry enough for them). When you Pit, the game will automatically assume you want the same compound unless you adjust it in the Pit menu window that appears. It's clunky but usable. I have the WASD keys set up to be MFD Up, MFD Decrease, MFD Down and MFD Increase respectively and have practices being able to adjust these with my left hand while driving down straights. Unfortunately it caught you out here today, but fingers crossed never again.

yes now i know that in my second pitstop i was able to find the mfd buttons for the inter luckly .i changed my tyres before the start cause when loading wasnt raining plus i saw some cars going in with Soft on the livetiming page but i guess was a wrong info anyway lonely race for me . forgot to say Congratz Lesley for the win and to p3 i dont remember who was for the podium , thank you @Jimlaad43 for hosting and for helping with the shared setup :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 111 56.3%