TruckDashDuo-Overlay

TruckDashDuo-Overlay 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rogeriosds2012 submitted a new resource:

ATS Overlay - ATS Overlay

This is an ATS Overlay based on my Dashboard if you like to use it directly on the game screen. The only inconvenience is that it is only possible to use it in windowed mode.
Remembering that for the data to be presented correctly it is necessary that the SimHub is configured for American units in the settings menu as well as the installation of the plug-in: TruckSimulatorPlugin for SimHub 2.0.3 that is available in RaceDepartment.

Big hug to all

View attachment 665154

Read more about this resource...

Love this overlay but I'm getting both hot water and oil warnings in ATS. I checked that Simhub is configured for US units and that metric is unchecked in the plug-in itself. Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-28 175737.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-28 175737.png
    211.1 KB · Views: 9
Will do.... thanks for the fast response. Will report back.
That did address the issue. I'm somewhat confused how that fixed it given your instructions to select American units. Regardless, I'm a happy camper. This is the best ATS overlay I've found as it gives me the relevant info that matters for me in ATS.

Thank you again!

That did address the issue. I'm somewhat confused how that fixed it given your instructions to select American units. Regardless, I'm a happy camper. This is the best ATS overlay I've found as it gives me the relevant info that matters for me in ATS.

Thank you again!
Hello friend, in principle, this overlay was developed to work with American units but in the last update I forgot to adapt the warnings for this because the simhub engine runs with two measurement units and the game runs with combinations of them and it is difficult to adapt each one of the data. The right thing to do would be to adapt the dash to work in an American unit, but if the sim hub isn't there, it messes everything up.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 468 70.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 284 42.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 306 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 180 27.0%
Back