rF2 IndyCar "OT500(km)" - Fri 24th May *SPECIAL LIVESTREAMED FREE EVENT*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I thought @Kresh would be able to make use of his relatively new tyres as well, but that didn't work out.
I made a mistake after the last safety car, I went a bit wide in one corner, and lost the slipstream from the top 6, and of course I ran out of talent in this race. I had no business being 7th, after I crashed then going into the pits to repair then spinning inside the pit lane to hit the wall to get damage again, repair again on next pit stop. I am surprised with the result:notworthy:

I just had 3 stitches removed from my hand a few days before this race, so my first laps were on Friday evening. My plan was to qualify somewhere in the mid field and just cruise the whole race and take it easy. But then I accidentally stumbled the car on pole, not quite sure how that happened. :laugh:

Missed out on the win by a few hundreds, but that’s Indy. Had lot’s of fun getting back into the sim. :)

Can i get 1 for a P3 as a fine addition to my collection? :roflmao:

You failed at the triple crown. I am sure someone can get you the Aldi Red Bull knockoff "Red Thunder" though! ;P
I made a mistake after the last safety car, I went a bit wide in one corner, and lost the slipstream from the top 6, and of course I ran out of talent in this race. I had no business being 7th, after I crashed then going into the pits to repair then spinning inside the pit lane to hit the wall to get damage again, repair again on next pit stop. I am surprised with the result:notworthy:

Ah! Well, I am happy I stuck with @Mik as my choice for win, instead of going with you as I did consider on the stream! :p Haha. Quite a difference from driving LADAs at Monaco on Thursdays, eh? :p

Thanks everyone once again for the Indy race :) That was my first time with any Indycar, and also my first oval race on Indianapolis, and I loved (nearly) every lap we did.

Hope it wasn´t the last time :)
Maybe a few more people will join the race club now and we can slowly but steadily expand a list of "special events" with iconic combinations
Can only second this - great event, and great fun (until I got RKO'd outta nowhere into Turn 3, but hey, accidents happen)! The yellows were a bit weird here and there with which cars got waved around to get a lap back and which did not, but overall, it was highly enjoyable. Looking forward to the next one :)

Can only second this - great event, and great fun (until I got RKO'd outta nowhere into Turn 3, but hey, accidents happen)! The yellows were a bit weird here and there with which cars got waved around to get a lap back and which did not, but overall, it was highly enjoyable. Looking forward to the next one :)
Well, if exciting "the next one" is what you are after, we have plenty of space for a couple of F3 races tonight! Everyone here is welcome, please make sure you are a premium member for the race tonight.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 451 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 298 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 174 26.9%
Back