Imola - New AI Lines

Misc Imola - New AI Lines 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi and thank you once again for your work.

Just one question: Do you still have the ''ai_hints'' file in the data folder? And if so, is it the default one?
Just tried a race weekend and the AI is pretty slow for me.

Hi and thank you once again for your work.

Just one question: Do you still have the ''ai_hints'' file in the data folder? And if so, is it the default one?
Just tried a race weekend and the AI is pretty slow for me.
Hi, thanks! Yes, the orignial ai_hints file is still there. I think the ai does not change the battery mode for a hotlap and instead they stay in the default mode. So maybe if you do that as well it will be more of a challenge. But i don't know what your settings are and what your laptimes are, for me the ai was good enough. The focus for me is generally more on making the ai drive more realistic lines in racing situations and not so much the laptimes.

Last edited:
Hi, thanks! Yes, the orignial ai_hints file is still there. I think the ai does not change the battery mode for a hotlap and instead they stay in the default mode. So maybe if you do that as well it will be more of a challenge. But i don't know what your settings are and what your laptimes are, for me the ai was good enough. The focus for me is generally more on making the ai drive more realistic lines in racing situations and not so much the laptimes.
Must have been my ''ai_hints'' file. It' s fixed now. I moost probably had an other one and not the original one. My bad

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 467 70.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 283 42.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 306 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 180 27.1%
Back