EWS Circuit

Tracks EWS Circuit 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
To be honest, I'm not sure. It was created and uploaded to a profile using CSP, but as far as I know, it should work without it. If the issue persists, I can reupload the file.

The track does not have an AI line yet. If you loaded a race or track day, that might have caused the issue.

Last edited:
To be honest, I'm not sure. It was created and uploaded to a profile using CSP, but as far as I know, it should work without it. If the issue persists, I can reupload the file.

The track does not have an AI line yet. If you loaded a race or track day, that might have caused the issue.
Hi, thanks for answering.
No, it was in "Practice" where I wanted to open it, but Content Manager threw me the typical Race Canceled error. I guess it is revealed to my absence of CSP.

Hi, thanks for answering.
No, it was in "Practice" where I wanted to open it, but Content Manager threw me the typical Race Canceled error. I guess it is revealed to my absence of CSP.

Hi, I'm glad to see people are interested in this. Based on a quick Google search, it seems that the issue could indeed be related to the absence of CSP.

While I'm not certain about the exact solution, I've uploaded a link below that allows you to directly download the file without me having put it in AC. It should work exactly the same, it just hasn’t come in contact with my CSP-using account.

I've also put the question out on some modding discords, so I'll get back to you when I find out more.

Nop, same error (or similar, dont remember)

error.jpg

The problem must be for not having CSP, because I see that there are people without this problem...
Thanks anyway for your time and concern.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 450 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 173 26.8%
Back