Sell D-BOX 4250i Gen1 4 Actuator Kit

ColinMac

Premium
** price drop **

For sale is my D-BOX 3Dof Complete Motion and Haptic Kit kit.

Includes everything you will need to add motion to your rig - 4 actuators and brackets. Two ACM controllers ( I fitted mine under my seat and under my pedal tray ). All cables and the USB connections needed. Aluminium cups for the actuator feet.

Upgrade any rig (brackets are for 80/40 profiles eg GT1 Evo) but will fit any profile rig.

The system only literally only sips power so I run the whole setup through a smart plug !

D-BOX’s hand crafted motion and haptic detail is incredible - allowing sim telemetry based motion and/or their unique blend of haptic effects layers added in. Haptics are phenomenal - I sold my buttkicker equipment after I fitted the D-Box kit !

Collection from near Edinburgh as it’s very heavy indeed !

The software suite has a huge range of supported titles (all my sims and 100s more!) and an adaptive mode so you can build a motion profile for any game. Also haptic and motion support for D-Box coded movies ( needs a sub which I never used but is amazing )

This has been flawless and quiet kit and I’m only selling due to upgrading to latest D-Box kit (which shows you how good it is!). It's industrial quality kit - so will run flawlessly for many many years. It's almost silent in operation (depending on how your mix of Haptics/Motion is balanced) - obviously huge vibration can create vibration.

This kit is increasingly rare - from which I assume no-one generally sells their kit - and is not often sold in such a way you can literally just bolt it on your rig, and get started. Check the reviews, and grab a deal!

(Obviously the full rig is not for sale, but I thought it useful to see the kit installed as it's so neat!)

** price drop **

£3000 collected, too big to ship.

Attachments

• IMG_1398.jpeg
    IMG_1398.jpeg
    754.9 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1404.jpeg
    IMG_1404.jpeg
    823.5 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1403.jpeg
    IMG_1403.jpeg
    458.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1406.jpeg
    IMG_1406.jpeg
    524 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1391.jpeg
    IMG_1391.jpeg
    779.3 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1386.jpeg
    IMG_1386.jpeg
    599.2 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
I'd have been all over this a few months ago but am now no longer in the market.
Somebody's about to land themselves a very sweet deal..!
Very happy to vouch for @ColinMac as a trustworthy seller and thoroughly nice bloke too.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 449 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 173 26.9%
Back